Shadow's Lament Shadow's Lament

Wow!

I really like it!
The story, the music, the graphiks and that you use no voice!
It´s really dramatic!

Eins Live Rescue Team Eins Live Rescue Team

Good!

Awesome!
I never heard the original stuff.
It is really funny!
The animation looks cool!

Wirklich Cool!
Ich hab dieses Zeug noch nie gehört, und auf der Seite vom Sender find ich es auch nicht!
Kannst du mir einen Link schicken? Wär cool!

10/10

flash fight sakura wooooo flash fight sakura wooooo

Not bad!

It´s not bad! I like the sounds and the fight, but it is to short!

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

Cool!

Really cool game!
It is really cool to grab and trowing people with a giagantic eagle!
It would be really cool if there would be other playable birds, but it´s cool anyway!

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Cool as the first one!

Cool game, cool music!
I like the game, because of retro graphics and because it is challenging! What would be cool is a level editor!

REAKTOR REAKTOR

Big puzzle fun!

This game is fun!
I don´t think that ít is to easy or to hard, it´s challanging!
It´s a reaaly cool game!

Blue Blossoms - Preview Blue Blossoms - Preview

Just Awesome.

The beat just awesome, i ´m just jealous. Its not only the beat itself, the buildup is good, too. The Intro beat is so soft and wondefull.
Theres a sound right at the beginning wich seems to be water. I don´t understand why you used this in this song, but it doesn´t sound bad.
The pads are great! I love them.
the melody starting at 1:04 is great, if I would be a bird this would be my song.

5/5 dude!

Kaiser

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Water and rain effects are usually my preferences in liquid songs liket his one. They just seem to fill out the mix. It's nothing to be jealous about lol. But thanks man. Glad you like it.

Jungle on Strings ft. DJ Adzi Jungle on Strings ft. DJ Adzi

Pretty Good.

The Guitar Loop is great, It reminds me of this song September by Future Prophecies.
One Thing I don´t like are the scratshes. I don´t mean that it is an bad idea to use them, I´m sure many people like this, but I dislike scratshes in dnb-music.
The beat is great, but the kick wich starts at 1:45 could be louder, it should interupts everything else.
The Bassline is pretty good, nothing to say about this.
The Trance-Like-Synths in this song are pretty good. I really hate Trance Synths in dnb, but they are pretty good in this song.
Kaiser
PS: Don´t cry beause of the 8 i, voted 5 (FAVORITED:-O)

liquid dnb work in progress liquid dnb work in progress

Great.

The beat is addicting. But I think that this should be more like a loop, because in the end the Strings and stuff just stops, they should fade out because they fade in before.
I don´t know if its becasue of my headset, but i didn´t really recionized a bassline. a nice deep basssline would be sweet.
Anyway, the song is great.

Kalapsia responds:

i was going to add in more parts later like a better melody and a better intro and a drop.. this is all i have so far besides minor tweaks concerning the pad drums and what evs but yeah i wanted to make a song rather than a loop.. thanks for the review though

Love Me Love Me

It looks awesome!
The mirrow really looks like after a shower!
Good work!

TerdBurgler responds:

Thanks!

Split Cross Split Cross

Nice!

I like the effect that when I watch it from another side that some details looks different.
100% cool!

smooth-criminal13 responds:

Awesome! Thanks!

Apple life support rework Apple life support rework

Cool!

Looks cool!
Cool Shadow!

Edgelog responds:

cheers man, thanx for the votes