Blue Blossoms - Preview Blue Blossoms - Preview

Just Awesome.

The beat just awesome, i ´m just jealous. Its not only the beat itself, the buildup is good, too. The Intro beat is so soft and wondefull.
Theres a sound right at the beginning wich seems to be water. I don´t understand why you used this in this song, but it doesn´t sound bad.
The pads are great! I love them.
the melody starting at 1:04 is great, if I would be a bird this would be my song.

5/5 dude!

Kaiser

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Water and rain effects are usually my preferences in liquid songs liket his one. They just seem to fill out the mix. It's nothing to be jealous about lol. But thanks man. Glad you like it.

Jungle on Strings ft. DJ Adzi Jungle on Strings ft. DJ Adzi

Pretty Good.

The Guitar Loop is great, It reminds me of this song September by Future Prophecies.
One Thing I don´t like are the scratshes. I don´t mean that it is an bad idea to use them, I´m sure many people like this, but I dislike scratshes in dnb-music.
The beat is great, but the kick wich starts at 1:45 could be louder, it should interupts everything else.
The Bassline is pretty good, nothing to say about this.
The Trance-Like-Synths in this song are pretty good. I really hate Trance Synths in dnb, but they are pretty good in this song.
Kaiser
PS: Don´t cry beause of the 8 i, voted 5 (FAVORITED:-O)

liquid dnb work in progress liquid dnb work in progress

Great.

The beat is addicting. But I think that this should be more like a loop, because in the end the Strings and stuff just stops, they should fade out because they fade in before.
I don´t know if its becasue of my headset, but i didn´t really recionized a bassline. a nice deep basssline would be sweet.
Anyway, the song is great.

Kalapsia responds:

i was going to add in more parts later like a better melody and a better intro and a drop.. this is all i have so far besides minor tweaks concerning the pad drums and what evs but yeah i wanted to make a song rather than a loop.. thanks for the review though

Chrono Eternity+*~.0 Chrono Eternity+*~.0

Sonds cool.

I really like this song.
The melody sounds great. It make me sad :-(. With the cool beat it sounds like two song mixed up together.
I like the scratches. They are used well and it gives it some kind of hip-hop.
The drums are nice, A good beat.
Sumarized: A nice song for an chilled morning.

Great work!

Chronamut responds:

yes hip-hop beats are alright - its usually the actual singing that makes me hate hip-hop :)

and yeah I love the scratches :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Evening Daydream Evening Daydream

I relly like it!

I really like this song. For two reason.
1. The beat.
The beat is the the base of this song. And the beat is awesome!
2.Different melodys
You used different melodys. They swiches sre cool and the melodys sounds cool!

Well, awesome song!

synteza responds:

I really like this review. For two reasons:
1. It means somebody loves me.
2. It is elaborate.

Well, awesome review!
I find this review helpful.

Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix

Awesmoe!

Sounds cool with all these voices from the game and the fast beat!
Exelent work!

Creeper! Creeper!

Good.

The beginning sounds a bit strange. But when the chorus starts, it was cool!
It reallly souds diffferent to your other songs, but its OK!
9/10

Turrican [Freedom] Turrican [Freedom]

Wow!

It sounds good.
I like the melody.
The intro is awesome. First the voice, then the melody starts, the drums, and then ,.....whoaaa, i don´t know how to say, it´s awesome! Make me relax!

Good work!

DJ Schmeltkäse - Miracoli FTW DJ Schmeltkäse - Miracoli FTW

Miracoli sucks!

Why do you made a techno remix of the fucking Miracoli song?
I like the remix more than the original shit!
Good work!

Faggotcore Jumpcore Poopoocore Faggotcore Jumpcore Poopoocore

FRUITY LOOPS!

Do You use Fruity loops?
Sounds cool!
I like the beginning and the bass! But the Melody need more switches. But it´s OK!
Good Work!